Dog Training Overview
We are so excited to share our training center, Good Mojo University! This 7200 square foot building is full of space, excellent flooring and great equipment.
We are most excited for all the things we can offer our customers in this wide open space! What are we talking about?
• Daytime and nighttime classes! We have classes at all times of the day!
• Board & Train! This behavioral training program is particularly good for very busy people who want a well-behaved dog but do not have the time to invest to do it themselves. Leave your dog with us, and we will train them for you! Board & Train!
• Agility! Quality agility equipment, beautiful agility flooring, and plenty of space means agility fun for you and your dog! Check out the agility classes.
• Obedience! From Novice to Master level.
• Seminars and Workshops! Walking workshops and Recall Workshops are on the schedule for January and February! More fun workshops to come like Scenting, Dog Sports, Wagit Games, Reactive Rover, etc! Check 'em out.
• We will be offering Wagit Games here at Good Mojo in class and workshop form. On March 18 - 19 the creator of Wagit Games, Sumac Grant-Johnson, will be hosting a weekend long workshop in this fun and non-competitive dog sport program. Learn more about Wagit: www.WagitGames.com
• Therapy Dog Certifications!! Get your dog certified to visit hospitals, retirement homes and schools! (Dates to be announced soon!)
• Rally! Classes coming soon!
Register online (or give us a call)
Call 603-249-8977 to save your space!
© Good Mojo University