Dog training classes and workshops
We are so excited to open our new training center Good Mojo University! This 7200 square foot building is having the finishing touches put on it right now for our January opening! We cannot wait to show you how big and beautiful our new University is.
We are most excited for all the new things we can offer our customers in this new space! What are we talking about?
- Daytime classes!! We will be offering classes at all times of the day!
- Agility!! New agility equipment, beautiful new agility flooring, and plenty of space means agility fun for you and your dog!
- New Fitness for Fido classes!! Our new Fitpaws equipment is made for fun and confidence building for your pup! Is your dog overweight, out of shape, working on getting in better shape for competition, needing mental stimulation, or just bored? Or are you looking for something different and fun to do with your dog? Join this class!
- We will be offering Wagit Games here at Good Mojo in class and workshop form. On March 18 - 19 the creator of Wagit Games, Sumac Grant-Johnson, will be hosting a weekend long workshop in this fun and non-competitive dog sport program. Learn more about Wagit: www.WagitGames.com
- Workshops, Therapy Dog Certifications, Rally, Drop-in Night... More fun workshops to come like Scenting, Dog Sports, Reactive Rover, etc!
- Day and Night? We now offer Board & Train services for dogs who are boarding at Good Mojo Dog Center!
Now it's super-easy to view and sign up for classes online!
Or just give us a call: 603-249-8977 to reserve your space.
© Good Mojo Dog Center